Mike’s journey as a DJ started in 2005. Also known as ‘DJ Blueprint’, he has played hundreds of sets in Luxembourg, France, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Croatia, Switzerland, Japan, the Netherlands, the US and the UK.
Some highlights include opening for ‘Cut Chemist & DJ Shadow’, ‘Charles Bradley’, ‘KRS-One’, ‘Nile Rodgers & Chic’ and playing at events like ‘Mobile Mondays’ at The Bowery Electric and ‘Mr. Fine Wine’s Wednesdays’ at Botanica in New York.
This blog / website was established in 2006 featuring mixes, 7s and 12s from his collection and guest mixes by DJs and collectors worldwide.
The mix series called ‘Obsolete Black Plastic’ was featured on Laid Back Radio and has a combined 35000 listens on Mixcloud.
Voted 3rd in the Best DJ Hip-Hop Category at the Luxembourg Nightlife Awards 2016.
As a producer / beatmaker he worked with international and luxembourgish MCs.
As a drummer he worked with luxembourgish Hip Hop Band ‘De Läb’ during 5 years, playing the biggest festivals and stages in Luxembourg and producing / writing various tracks.
Available to play Serato sets, 45s only sets, vinyl only sets and more.
Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions:
thisistomorrow at gmx.com
This Is Tomorrow – Colors (2019)
This Is Tomorrow – After Midnight (2019)
This Is Tomorrow – Waiting Room (2018)
This Is Tomorrow – Noir (2016)
This Is Tomorrow – Venture (2016)
This Is Tomorrow – Transparent (2016)
This Is Tomorrow – Puzzled (2015)
This Is Tomorrow – Emergence (2015)
Kalo de 78 x This Is Tomorrow – EP (2014)
This Is Tomorrow / DJ Blueprint – Focus On ECM Records
Focus on ECM Records. One of the most underrated Jazz labels, they released some amazing and ground breaking music.
1. Stanley Cowell – Maimoun (ECM 1026) 1974
2. Robin Kenyatta – We’ll Be So Happy (ECM 1008) 1973
3. Chick Corea – Return To Forever (ECM 1022) 1972
4. Steve Kuhn – Trance (ECM 1052) 1975
5. Terje Rypdal – Per Ulv (ECM 1110) 1978
6. Jan Garbarek Bobo Stenson Quartet – Bris (ECM 1075) 1976
7. Ralph Towner – Sands (ECM 1060) 1975
8. Eberhard Weber – The Colours Of Chloe (ECM 1042) 1974
All tracks produced by Manfred Eicher
This Is Tomorrow / DJ Blueprint – Definition
Here’s a new mix for your listening pleasure.
Recorded live, no edits, no overdubs, some mistakes included.
01. Black Star – Definition
02. Boogie Down Productions – The Bridge Is Over
03. Brand Nubian – The Return
04. Artifacts – The Ultimate
05. Common Sense – Making A Name For Ourselves feat. Canibus
06. Diamond D – Check One Two
07. Gang Starr – Take Two And Pass
08. DJ Krush – Only The Strong Survive feat. C.L. Smooth
09. Mic Geronimo – Men Vs Many feat. O.C. & Royal Flush
10. Milkbone – Keep It Real
11. O.G.C. – No Fear
12. Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth – What’s Next On The Menu
13. The Beatnuts – Props Over Here
14. Shabaam Sahdeeq – Arabian Nights
15. Smif-N-Wessun – Wrektime
16. Special Ed – Freaky Flow (DJ Premier)
17. The Notorious B.I.G. – Kick In The Door
This Is Tomorrow / DJ Blueprint – Land Of The Rising Sun Part 1
Had to re-upload the mix because Mixcloud doesn’t like japanese signs. It was impossible to post and embed on my site. So here we go again. 1 hour of music from Japan, not traditional japanese music but you can hear the influence. No tracklist because most titles are in japanese.